Video analysis is one of the best ways to improve your strokes. Especially the serve. It can also shed light on footwork areas that need improvement, and timing and positioning corrections.
What I do in my video analysis lessons
- We'll take multiple videos of your stroke of choice. We'll take video from 2 different angles.
- Then we'll step aside and look at the recording, diagnose the primary problem, and address secondary problems.
- Next we'll delve into a professionals stroke from the ATP or WTA tour.
- Using 120fps video we'll look at side by side comparisons, overlays, and do general analysis. Together we'll work to correct the problem.
- We'll repeat this process at least 2 or 3 times throughout the lesson to ensure we're making progress.
It doesn't stop there...
- After the lesson is over I will upload a tutorial for you (within 48 hours) that will include a recap of the lesson and my analysis.
- You'll be able to access this video from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- This enables you to review the material during future practice sessions on your own while on the tennis court.
Lets Make Big Changes in Your Game. Sign Up For Your Video Analysis Session Below.
1 hour video analysis tennis lesson for 1 player. This includes a video tutorial uploaded to a private link for viewing on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Video Analysis Lesson Policies
- Payment must be made at time of reservation.
- Cancellations require a 24 hour notice by text, voicemail, or email.
- Refunds will not be given for lesson cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled time.